We are grateful for the dedication of our volunteers, partners, and donors. Their commitment to the children and passion for the arts help make the Culture For One program thrive. It's easy to help New York City's children in foster care. Here's how:
- Make a donation. Write a check payable to Culture For One, Inc., and mail it to our address below or click the link below to make a donation online. For information about our Giving Program, please see below.
- Experience. what it feels like to REALLY make a difference in the lives of children in need. Join Culture for One’s Giving Program and become a vital partner in helping New York City’s children living in foster care. See below for more information.
- Make a connection. Email us at info@CultureForOne.org if you can provide us with tickets, access, or introductions to organizations or companies involved with the arts, media or pop culture.
- Make time. Click here to learn more about volunteering with Culture For One. Please email us at email@example.com" if you would like to volunteer for a simple assignment, or attend a cultural excursion with a few kids in foster care.
- Make a partnership. If your company is interested in sponsoring a specific project or excursion, contact Linn Tanzman at Linn@CultureForOne.org.
- Make yourself part of the Culture For One family by signing up for our newsletter or visiting us on Facebook.
Our Giving Program
Experience what it feels like to REALLY make a difference in the lives of children in need.
Join Culture For One’s Giving Program and become a vital partner in helping New York City’s children living in foster care. By supporting our unique programs that provide critical opportunities for exposure and access to a broader world through the arts, you will be positively impacting the lives and futures of these underserved youth. Through participation in CFO’s Giving Program, donors help deliver sources of motivation, confidence, and hope for children in foster care. Without additional resources, the typical outcomes for these children are grim. You can make a difference – one child at a time.
Celebrate the loving family you have by helping children who are in great need. Culture For One works to change the trajectories of children’s lives.
Culture For One’s Giving Program consists of four levels: Leadership Circle, Benefactor, Patron, and Sponsor. Membership in the Giving Program is on an annual basis, and your gift can be made as a single contribution, or over the course of the year. Your generosity will be acknowledged on Culture For One’s website.
CULTURE FOR ONE Leadership Circle – (Gifts of $20,000+)
The Leadership Circle is made up of our organization’s most influential supporters, providing meaningful, instrumental funds for programmatic services, operations, and advancement. These esteemed donors are acknowledged in all materials and at the Annual Benefit. Members of the Leadership Circle are offered opportunities to be distinguished in a number of ways, including an annual program named in your honor or hosting an excursion series of your choosing.
CULTURE FOR ONE Benefactor – (Gifts of $10,000-$19,999)
Benefactors are Culture For One’s exceptionally dedicated supporters, and provide annual growth and capacity building for CFO’s signature programs. Benefactors are acknowledged in all materials and at the Annual Benefit.
CULTURE FOR ONE Patron – (Gifts of $5,000-$9,999)
Patrons are a group of distinguished donors whose substantial and annual funding leads to effective change. These donors are recognized in all materials.
CULTURE FOR ONE Sponsor – (Gifts of $2,500-$4,999)
Sponsors are a main base of annual support, and a deeply appreciated staple of CFO’s Giving Program. These donors are recognized in all materials.
All Giving Program members are invited to attend cultural excursions, participate in workshops, both of which are wonderful opportunities to interact with some of the children in foster care we serve, and see our program in action.
We hope you will join Culture For One's Giving Program. If you are interested, please email info@CultureForOne.org or call us at (646)-415-1835. Thank you for your consideration and generosity.